Card Linked Cash Back Loyalty Programs
Powered by Entertainment®
When it comes to premium card linked cash back offers, Entertainment’s 60 years of industry leading experience of hyper-local, regional, and national relationships are sure to enhance your customer experience.
Entertainment Advantage: Card Linked Cash Back Loyalty Programs
Highly Engaged Options/Delivery
- Existing Card linked database plus our traditional database of high value offers
- Custom Card linked program design—let our team build you a customized database of offers
- Your members can utilize cash back for savings/investment, donations or whatever they choose
- Card linked offers pushed out to targeted geographies
- Valuable spending and demographic information
- Relevant offers customized to members; the right offer at the right time is key!
Leverage Our Network
- Brand Intelligence – offers targeted for your specific audience
- Full North America coverage
- Integrate fully into your platform
- Live dashboards
- Fully supported by our merchant services, marketing, and client success teams
Card Linked, Cash Back Are Exciting New Options For Your Members!
Whether your loyalty program uses a points-based program, statement credit or rebates, we know that acquiring restaurants and retailers is both challenging and expensive. Rely on the experts at Entertainment® with nearly 60 years of experience working directly with thousands of local and national merchants, getting high-quality, high-performing offers to accelerate your card linked loyalty program’s speed-to-market.
Targeting customers with the right offer at the right time is important to adding value to any loyalty program.
Restaurants – The Best Merchant Category for CLO
The Card linked offer (CLO) space is worth an estimated $10 Billion and CLO provider transactions have grown more than 100%*. Among the different merchant types that use card-linking, 21% of them indicate restaurants as the top merchant category for CLO.
Dining makes up about 50% of Entertainment® content and generates ~ 80% of total usage.
*Source: Card-Linking and O2O Industry Survey 2019, The CardLinx Association